Theses from the Laboratory of Systems Biology.
- Martin Laasmaa, PhD, Revealing Aspects of Cardiac Function from Fluorescence and Electrophysiological Recordings, December 2016
- Mari Kalda, PhD, Mechanoenergetics of a Single Cardiomyocyte, December 2015
- Niina Karro, PhD, Analysis of ADP Compartmentation in Cardiomyocytes and Its Role in Protection Against Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore Opening, October 2015
- Mervi Sepp, PhD, Estimation of Diffusion Restrictions in Cardiomyocytes Using Kinetic Measurements, August 2013
- Ardo Illaste, PhD, Analysis of Molecular Movements in Cardiac Myocytes, February 2012
- David W. Schryer, PhD, Metabolic Flux Analysis of Compartmentalized Systems using Dynamic Isotopologue Modeling, April 2012
Download and read about using the Sysbio thesis template here: Using the Sysbio thesis template